Emily G. F. Beekman, Registrar [Email] / Phone: (646) 717-9761 -or- ext. 235 * Fax: (212) 727-3907
Do you have an academic question? Start here!
All weather updates can be found on the GTS home page.
Though the all-day workshop that had been scheduled for Wednesday, January 18th, has been cancelled, the start-of-class dates are the same as before:
- PT 180: The Barnabas Principle (Wednesday night) has been cancelled because of the weather. The first class will be Wednesday, February 4th.
- LT 100: Liturgical Spanish (Wednesday night): TBD. As of Monday, January 26th, at 1:00pm, it will run at the usual time on Wednesday, 01/28/15. Please check the gts.edu website home page to see if this changes due to weather.
- NT 2: Intro to the New Testament II will*not* meet for the first time on Tuesday, January 27th because of the storm. The class will meet for the first time on Monday, February 2nd.
- OT 2: Intro to the Old Testament II will meet for the first time on Monday, February 2nd
- PR 110: Communicating the Gospel will meet for the first time on Monday, February 2nd
- CH 155: Augustine the Teacher will meet for the first time on Wednesday, February 4th
- CM 85: Hymns and Hymnals will meet for the first time on Wednesday, February 4th
Course Resources - Book lists & syllabi
Master of Divinity 3-Year Course of Study - Updated March 2014 - The updated course order for Easter 2014 moving forward - Please read changes at the bottom of the document, and the elective requirements at the top.
You can compare your course of study with a degree checklist! The degree checklists are further down this web page. Also - Check out the catalog for descriptions for each degree. You're already ahead of the game!
GTS Transcript Request Form (with instructions)
ACADEMIC INFO & FORMS
KEEP A COPY OF ALL OF YOUR FORMS AND ACADEMIC PAPERWORK
The GTS 2014-15 Academic Calendar is incorporated into the catalog.
GTS Policy on Inclusive Language - Updated!
GTS Proof of Immunization and Insurance Forms for all matriculated students
Extention of Time Petition Form [request for incompletes]
Print and complete evey section on the first page of this form and submit it to your advisor by September 8, 2014. Attach any & all additional documents. Keep a copy for yourself.
DEGREE CHECKLISTS / TRACKING FORMS:
Print and complete your checklist, and attach to your Advisee-Advisor Form by the deadline. Include the courses that you are registered for for fall 2014. Review these regularly with your advisor. Keep a copy for yourself.