Alumni by Name and Year Index
Alumni Executive Committee
Graduates and former students of GTS are members of the Associate Alumni of the Seminary.
This portion of the GTS website was created for you.
You can always read the most recent Alumni News here.
You can browse recent job postings and calls here.
The Alumni Gathering 2015
is scheduled for Wednesday, November 4 and Thursday, November 5, 2015
on the Close
As a continuing expression of commitment to the General Theological Seminary, alumni have three principal responsibilities:
- Supporting the Seminary by recommending prospective students and giving to General-both personally and through parishes.
- Nominating worthy candidates for consideration for the annual Distinguished Alumni Award and for the conferral of honorary doctorates.
- Electing candidates to fill the alumni seats on the Board of Trustees and the Alumni Executive Committee.
- Nominations are now open for the Distinguished Alumni Award 2016. Click here for more information.
The Alumni Elections 2014 were ratified at the annual meeting, November 6, 2014
In addition, alumni have opportunities to benefit from educational and enrichment experiences offered by the Seminary, including:
- The Paddock lectures, reunions and our memorial Eucharist.
- 50% discount for the seminary's Theological Research from a Distance program with access to the Christoph Keller, Jr. Library's extensive online resources and borrowing privileges by mail.
- Continuing Education Programs
- Embracing lectures
- Quiet days
- Special events of interest to our church's leaders.
Please visit these pages frequently as your line of contact with the Seminary. We hope you will stay in touch and, better yet, that you will be a proud and frequent visitor to the Close.
Looking for an Alumnus/a you used to know? Check the Alumni by Name and Year Index
Can you help us find a missing alumnus/a? Check our list of Missing Alums and help us update our records!
Please feel free to call, email, or come to our offices with any news, updates, class notes, as well as your ideas, concerns, and suggestions.
Jonathan Silver, Director of Development