Welcome Alumni and Alumnae
Graduates and former students of GTS are members of the Associate Alumni/ae of the Seminary.
This portion of the GTS website was created for you.
If you need to contact the Alumni/ae Office click here.
SAVE THE DATE!
ANNOUNCING THE ALUMNI/AE GATHERING:
Wednesday and Thursday, November 6 and 7, 2013
Re-connect with General Seminary and with friends old and new.
Return to Chelsea Square to study and worship with your fellow alumni/ae.
Due to the cancellation of the 2012 gathering in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, this year's
special receptions for 50th and 25th Reunion Celebrants for both the 2012 and 2013
Detailed information will be available soon! Please check back often. To confirm you’re
As a continuing expression of commitment to the General Theological Seminary, alumni/ae have three principal responsibilities:
- Supporting the Seminary by recommending prospective students and giving to General-both personally and through parishes.
- Nominating worthy candidates for consideration for the annual Distinguished Alumni/ae Award and for the conferral of honorary doctorates.
- Electing candidates to fill the alumni/ae seats on the Board of Trustees and the Alumni/ae Executive Committee.
In addition, alumni/ae have opportunities to benefit from educational and enrichment experiences offered by the Seminary, including:
- The Paddock lectures, reunions and our memorial Eucharist.
- Continuing Education Programs
- Embracing lectures
- Quiet days
- Special events of interest to our church's leaders.
Please visit these pages frequently as your line of contact with the Seminary. We hope you will stay in touch and, better yet, that you will be a proud and frequent visitor to the Close.
Looking for an Alumnus/a you used to know? Check the Alumni/ae by Name and Year Index
Can you help us find a missing alumnus/a? Check our list of Missing Alums and help us update our records!
GTS Alumni/ae Election Results 2012
You voted in record numbers to fill seats on the Alumni/ae Executive Committee and the Board of Trustees.
Please feel free to call, email, or come to our offices with any news, updates, class notes, as well as your ideas, concerns, and suggestions.
Jonathan Silver, Director of Development