Below is some info and links for becoming a Zipcar member:
Your individual membership fee is only $25 per year, which is a lot less than it would be if you joined on your own. Your hourly and daily rates will also be substantially lower because this is a corporate account. So I invite you to join Zipcar under the General Theological Seminary account. As long as you are over 21, meet Zipcar safe driving standards, and are approved by the administrator, you’re in!
Please visit the following link, type in our company name (The General Theological Seminary) and fill out an application.
Is Zip Car for me?
- I take public transit, but need a car sometimes
- I want to save money
- I don’t want the hassle of owning a car
- I need a big car for a big job
How does it work?
- Join – Just apply today. It only takes a few minutes. Once you get approved, you get your very own Zipcard.
- Reserve – Reserve a car for a couple of hours or the entire day. Do it online or on the phone.
- Unlock – Walk to the car, then just hold your zipcard to the windshield. The doors will unlock.
- Drive – Drive away….and return to the same reserved parking spot at the end of your reservation.
- Gas – Using the gas card located in the Zipcar, you can fill up your Zipcar with free fuel at any gas station.
- Insurance – Comprehensive insurance is included as part of the low hourly and daily rate.
- Milaege – Each zipcar reservation comes with 180 miles per day.